A laptop short-circuited and started burning really fast, and after a few minutes the owner of the company where the laptop was located was also informed through his phone.
As soon as he looked at his application he saw something really unpleasant and immediately had to react. The whole incident was filmed by a camera and you can find a recording almost everywhere on the Internet where a laptop ignites out of nowhere. As soon as the fire was extinguished and everything was in order, the owner announced that the company could be delayed from building a new office for up to 9 months due to the fire, as almost the entire ground and many other things had burned down.
The owner bought his HP Envy laptop in 2014, and had never had an issue with the charger. He only decided to leave it on charge when he unplugged it and it turned off immediately.
The investigation will likely focus on the laptop's lithium-ion battery. The batteries have been linked to explosions in phones as well as other gadgets. HP said: 'We are aware of the incident and a thorough investigation is underway. Product safety is our top priority and we are focused on gathering the facts to determine the root cause.
Security is our highest priority, so there’s no need to worry about the safety of your information.
We guarantee the highest file download speed at our service, so you won’t miss a file!
Your work will be fast and far more efficient thanks to our easy, user-friendly service interface!